skip to main content Phone: 800-242-5183

Logo for University of the Pacific; Benerd College  + 

Take SLP professional development courses and earn the graduate-level semester (non-degree) credits you need for salary advancement. has partnered with University of the Pacific, Benerd College to provide school-based SLPs with courses to meet your salary advancement and/or recertification requirements.

For each graduate-level course you register for, you choose whether to register for 1-4 credits. For each credit, you take 15 hours of CEU courses (which must be courses that you haven’t taken previously) on

Advance your career while earning your CEUs!

How it works

  1. Join (if you don’t already have an active membership). Join or log in now
  2. Register with University of the Pacific for the course or courses you want to take and pay your $62/credit fee to University of the Pacific.
  3. Watch for your confirmation email with instructions and other materials. Please save this email for your reference.
  4. Complete your coursework, including the exams, on within six months.
  5. Submit a reflection paper that summarizes how the course enhanced your professional development.
  6. You’ll receive a letter grade (A-F).

Available Courses

Not a member?

Join for unlimited access to 500+ evidence-based online courses presented by leading experts! You’ll need a membership to earn graduate-level semester (non-degree) credits.

Join Now

Frequently Asked Questions

  • Will my school district accept credits earned from this program?

  • It depends on your school district. Some school districts require pre-approval of courses before you register. It is your responsibility to check with your school district prior to registering for a graduate-level course.

  • Which courses count toward the graduate-level credit course requirements?

  • Each graduate-level credit course aligns with specific topics in the course library. The syllabus for each course includes links that will direct you to courses in the topic areas that correspond to your graduate-level course(s).

    Within those topic areas, you’ll choose individual courses that best suit your professional development and learning needs. courses that you’ve completed prior to your registration/enrollment in a graduate-level credit course cannot be used toward graduate-level credit.

  • How can I get a transcript?

  • After you complete your coursework, you’ll receive an email notification about your grade. The email will also include instructions for how to obtain a transcript from University of the Pacific.

  • Who can I contact with questions?

  • If you have questions or need assistance, you can contact or 800-242-5183.

Ready to sign up for

Join Now

Our site uses cookies to improve your experience. By using our site, you agree to our Privacy Policy.