JOB TITLE: Speech Language Pathologist - SLP
JOB #: 362387
LOCATION: New Caney, TX
DESCRIPTION: EDU Healthcare has a great opportunity for a School-Based SLP for a school district in the Houston, Texas suburbs.
Plan and provide appropriate individual and group therapy to students consistent with speech and language goals contained in Individual Education Plans (IEP).
Interviews are happening now! This fantastic opportunity will be filled quickly!
We know the value of strong communication within our team.
Our company offers excellent pay rates based on your experience!
Contact our hiring managers today for more information at 866-757-1272!
EDU Healthcare is a healthcare services company that is based out of Charlotte, North Carolina. Founded in 2007, we have rapidly grown to be an independent leader in providing quality care services to our clients, patients, and communities which we operate. We provide:
- Competitive compensation packages and pay rates
- 401k retirement plan with company match and immediate vesting
- Non-tax stipend allowances for housing and meals
- Multiple benefit plans to choose from
- Guaranteed hours for assignments
- Professional liability insurance provided
- Education and training programs
- 24/7 on-call assistance and personal contact
- No-fee direct deposit program
- Nationwide travel assignments and career opportunities
- Refer a friend and receive a referral bonus
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Speech-Language Pathologist OR
- Speech-Language Pathologist - Clinical Fellow