Are you seeking to make a difference in a child's life within your community? When you join Orange Tree Staffing, you partner with a team that is making a positve difference with the future, our children. OTS is committed to establishing life-long learning results by supporting therapists through continuing education, communication and support. We currently have multiple opportunities within Collier, Brevard, Broward, Duval, Indian River, Lake, Manatee, Miami-Dade, Osceola, Orange, Palm, Pasco, Pinellas, Santa Rosa, St. Johns, St. Lucie Counties and more. We place SLPs within public, private, charter schools and clinical settings.
Orange Tree Staffing is seeking SLPs who strive to “Connect People” with children, families and the community. We are seeking SLPs who will provide speech therapy services including re-evaluations and evaluations in accordance with student’s IEP and service plans. SLP will analyze, report and provide feedback from test results and therapy to parents, administrative staff and therapy team. They will work with a multi-disciplinary team providing problem solving and goal oriented focus to continue to build and inspire growth.
- Paid general and professional liability insurance for Independent Contractors
- Stipend towards completed background checks
- Stipend towards CEUs
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit
- Monday – Friday, day hours
- School schedule, all major holidays and summers off
- 24/7 accessibility from OTS
- Ability to “Connect People”
- Speech Language Pathologists
- Clinical Fellowship, Supervisory and Mentoring opportunities
- Collier, Brevard, Broward, Duval, Indian River, Lake, Manatee, Miami-Dade, Osceola, Orange, Palm, Pasco, Pinellas, Polk, Santa Rosa, St. Johns, St. Lucie and more
- Master’s Degree from an ASHA accredited school
- Current SLP License from the FL Department of Health
- CFYs are welcome
ABOUT Orange Tree Staffing
Orange Tree Staffing's vision is to partner in the ever changing delivery of Allied Health Services. Our organizational structure impacts the positive growth and development of families and the community. We strive to maintain a culture, which is dedicated to fostering positive change with children and families. OTS seeks to “Connect People."
CONTACT US TODAY
If you or anyone you know is interested in “Building and Inspiring Growth” please contact our Team:
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Speech-Language Pathologist OR
- Speech-Language Pathologist - Clinical Fellow