As part of our mission to pave the way for children’s success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking a Clinical Fellowship Speech Pathologist (CFY) to provide in-person services for K-12 charter school students. This position is for the remainder of the 2022/2023 school year.
Speech-Language Pathologist (CF) Days/Hours Needed: 20-40 hours per week
Speech-Language Pathologist (CF) Salary Range: $60-$65 per hour
Speech-Language Pathologist (CF) Qualifications:
- Licensure as a Speech-Language Pathologist in the state of New Jersey
- School Certification in the state of New Jersey
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Speech-Language Pathologist (CF) Responsibilities May Include:
- Addressing personal, social, emotional, academic, and vocational needs which impact educational goals.
- Assisting in evaluations, and providing appropriate goals for students that require speech/language therapy.
- Providing continued support for students’ Individual Education Programs (IEPs).
- Maintaining appropriate records and documentation.
- Developing and implementing IEPs
- Performing all related work, documentation, and reporting, as required.
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications and answer any questions you may have about the position.
Job Reference Number: 9372344
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Speech-Language Pathologist
ContactThe Therapy Source Team
Visit Company Website