Look no further! Join EDU Healthcare today! Do you want to work with a team that provides our students with the highest level of special education services? Are you looking to work in the BEST school district in Eastpointe, MI? We are arranging interviews with this top-tiered client for candidates interested in learning more about this Speech Language Pathologist position. Call us today @ 866-757-1272 EDU Healthcare provides health services to educational systems in all 50 states. We work with many public and private school districts in meeting their therapy, nursing, and special education needs for their students. We attract, retain, and manage our staff at the center of our organization delivering these services. Providing quality services is what we strive for with every single client and student. We know first-hand how important it is for students to receive educational health-related services to grow and develop their educational plans.
EDU Healthcare is hiring a Speech-Language Pathologist for our school-based assignments in Eastpointe, MI
- Master’s degree from ASHA accredited university.
- Active state-level licensure and/or certification OR ability to obtain.
- Experience working in schools or with children is preferred but not required.
- Healthcare coverage
- License, materials, and CEU reimbursements
- Competitive compensation packages and pay rates
- 401k retirement plan with company match and immediate vesting
- Non-tax allowances for housing and meals
- Multiple benefit plans
- Guaranteed hours for assignments
- Professional liability insurance provided
- Education and training programs
- 24/7 assistance and personal contact
- No-fee direct deposit program
- Nationwide career opportunities
- Refer a friend and receive a referral bonus
- Assess, diagnose, and treat communication and speech disorders in exceptional education students.
- Evaluates, screens, and observes students.
- Write evaluation reports, progress notes, and individualized education plans.
- Participates in individual education plan meetings with parents.
- Plans appropriate therapy instructions.
- Communicates with parents, teachers, and administrators and coordinates therapy with the teachers.
- Performs other related tasks as required.
EDU Healthcare provides health services to educational systems in all 50 states. We partner with our clients to deliver services to meet the needs of their exceptional student populations. We know first-hand how important it is for students to receive educational health-related services to grow and develop their academic plans. We have extension knowledge and expertise in delivering these services to the school systems. EDU Healthcare will provide you with unparalleled support and communication during your assignment. What are you waiting for? Give one of our recruiters a call today! You can also visit and apply directly on our website.
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Speech-Language Pathologist OR
- Speech-Language Pathologist - Clinical Fellow