Calling all School-Based Speech-Language Pathologists! Unlock Your Potential with EDU Healthcare.
Are you ready to make a big difference in the lives of your students? Look no further than EDU Healthcare, a reputable provider of health services to educational systems across all 50 states. EDU Healthcare is seeking a Speech-Language Pathologist in the Corunna, MI area!!
We work with public and private schools to provide students with the required therapy, nursing, and special education services. Help us shape our students’ academic future by providing exceptional support.
Assess and evaluate students' communication skills
Provide individual/group speech and language therapy services
Collaborate with teachers, parents, and professionals
Develop and adjust student-individualized treatment plans
Maintain records and monitor students' progress
We're on the hunt for the best of the best! At EDU Healthcare, our team is defined by our commitment to the following values: Integrity, Trust, Quality, Efficiency, and Dedication. We believe in attracting, retaining, and managing top-tier staff who embody these principles. As a valued member of our organization, you'll be at the heart of our mission to make a lasting difference.
Why work for EDU Healthcare?
Health/dental/vision benefits for full-time employees
Competitive hourly pay
24/7 support from our recruiters
Nationwide placement opportunities
Unleash your potential as a School-Based Speech Language Pathologist with EDU Healthcare. We're dedicated to your growth and offer endless opportunities for advancement, allowing you to expand your expertise and reach new heights in your career. Our unwavering support ensures you feel valued and guided, fostering an environment that nurtures your success.
Join EDU Healthcare and be a difference in students' lives. As part of our team, you'll play a pivotal role in transforming their communication skills, empowering their potential, and fostering growth on their educational path. Make a lasting impact and help unlock their bright futures.
Ready to embark on a rewarding journey? Call our recruiting team today at (866) 757-1272 to discover how you can become an invaluable part of EDU Healthcare. Together, let's make a difference in the lives of our students.
EDU Healthcare is hiring a Speech-Language Pathologist for our school-based assignments in Corunna, MI
- Master’s degree from ASHA accredited university.
- Active state-level licensure and/or certification OR ability to obtain.
- Experience working in schools or with children is preferred but not required.
- Healthcare coverage
- License, materials, and CEU reimbursements
- Competitive compensation packages and pay rates
- 401k retirement plan with company match and immediate vesting
- Non-tax allowances for housing and meals
- Multiple benefit plans
- Guaranteed hours for assignments
- Professional liability insurance provided
- Education and training programs
- 24/7 assistance and personal contact
- No-fee direct deposit program
- Nationwide career opportunities
- Refer a friend and receive a referral bonus
- Assess, diagnose, and treat communication and speech disorders in exceptional education students.
- Evaluates, screens, and observes students.
- Write evaluation reports, progress notes, and individualized education plans.
- Participates in individual education plan meetings with parents.
- Communicates and coordinates therapy with parents, teachers, and administrators.
- Performs other related tasks as required.
EDU Healthcare provides health services to educational systems in all 50 states. We partner with our clients to deliver services to meet the needs of their exceptional student populations. We know first-hand how important it is for students to receive educational health-related services to grow and develop their academic plans. We have extension knowledge and expertise in delivering these services to the school systems. EDU Healthcare will provide you with unparalleled support and communication during your assignment. What are you waiting for? Give one of our recruiters a call today! You can also visit and apply directly on our website.
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Speech-Language Pathologist OR
- Speech-Language Pathologist - Clinical Fellow