TherapyTravelers is now offering a $2,000 sign-on bonus for a limited time for SLPs!
The future is full of possibilities. At TherapyTravelers, we’re excited about what the future holds for special education which is why we’re changing the industry for the better. Our team has come together with a common goal: Work Hard, Be Kind. If you’re ready to change lives, we want to hear from you.
TherapyTravelers is partnering with an exceptional school district who is looking for a contract School Speech Language Pathologist for the 2022-2023 school year. Desirable school district
- Location: Boston, MA
- Duration: Now - June 22, 2023
- Onsite or Virtual: On-Site
- Full or Part Time: Full Time
- Schedule: 32.5 hours/week, 6.5 hours/day
- Grade/Age Levels: High School
- Caseload Description: This will change based on the school
TherapyTravelers offers a variety of benefits for you and your loved ones. As a valued and respected part of the TherapyTravelers family, you will enjoy:
- Competitive compensation packages for both local and travel positions
- SLP Hourly Pay Range: $15-63
- Hourly pay is based on national averages and will vary based on location, experience, qualifications and local or travel positions.
- Day 1 Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Day 1 PTO & Holiday Pay
- 401K match
- Weekly pay
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Wellness Program
- Continuing education reimbursement
- License reimbursement
- Bonus opportunities
- Referral bonus of $1000
- Our therapists are partnered with advocates and support leaders from day 1, industry exclusive support team in place from day one of assignment
The minimum qualifications for a Speech Pathologist:
- 1 year of verifiable, professional experience as an SLP (Speech Language Pathologist) within the last 3 years (may include residency or clinical practicum)
- Valid SLP license or in process in the state of practice
At TherapyTravelers, you will have the opportunity to apply your unique experience and expertise to school-based special education as your singular focus. We offer stimulating and rewarding careers in Speech Language Pathology that provide you the opportunity to make a difference in a child's life while enhancing your own personal and professional growth!
We appreciate referrals! In fact, 35% of our employees were sent to us by someone they know. Let us help your friends and family find a great place to call home and by doing so, you’ll receive a $1,000 referral bonus. Ask your Recruiter to learn more!
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Speech-Language Pathologist OR
- Speech-Language Pathologist - Clinical Fellow