JOB TITLE: Speech Language Pathologist - SLP (ESY)
Located in Palatine, ILA local special education program in Cook County, IL is seeking a Contract Speech Language Pathologist to provide services to a caseload of high school students. Are you an SLP with excellent diagnostic skills, passionate about helping students with their IEP goals, and possess excellent time management skills? We want to hear from you today - Call our hiring managers at 866-757-1272 for immediate consideration!
EDU Healthcare provides health services to educational systems in all 50 states. We partner with our clients to deliver services to meet needs of their special and exceptional student populations. We know first-hand how important it is for students to receive the educational health-related services in order to grow and develop in their educational plan. We have extension knowledge and expertise in delivering these services to the school systems.
Come join the family!
- Competitive compensation packages and pay rates
- 401k retirement plan with company match and immediate vesting
- Non-tax allowances for housing and meals
- Multiple benefit plans to choose from
- Guaranteed hours for assignments
- Professional liability insurance provided
- Education and training programs
- 24/7 on-call assistance and personal contact
- No-fee direct deposit program
- Nationwide travel assignments and career opportunities
- Refer a friend and receive a referal bonus
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Speech-Language Pathologist OR
- Speech-Language Pathologist - Clinical Fellow