JOB TITLE: Speech Language Pathologist - SLP
JOB #: 405238
LOCATION: Palatine, IL
DESCRIPTION: A local special education program in Cook County, IL is seeking a Contract Speech Language Pathologist to provide services to a caseload of high school students.
Are you an SLP with excellent diagnostic skills, passionate about helping students with their IEP goals, and possess excellent time management skills?
We want to hear from you today - Call our hiring managers at 866-757-1272 for immediate consideration!
EDU Healthcare is a healthcare services company that is based out of Charlotte, North Carolina. Founded in 2007, we have rapidly grown to be an independent leader in providing quality care services to our clients, patients, and communities which we operate. We provide:
- Competitive compensation packages and pay rates
- 401k retirement plan with company match and immediate vesting
- Non-tax stipend allowances for housing and meals
- Multiple benefit plans to choose from
- Guaranteed hours for assignments
- Professional liability insurance provided
- Education and training programs
- 24/7 on-call assistance and personal contact
- No-fee direct deposit program
- Nationwide travel assignments and career opportunities
- Refer a friend and receive a referral bonus
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Speech-Language Pathologist OR
- Speech-Language Pathologist - Clinical Fellow