Tracy, CAFull Time
Posted: March 13th, 2023
EdTheory is seeking a dedicated and passionate clinic-based Speech-Language Pathologist Assistants (SLPA) for a rewarding career in healthcare settings.
We are currently looking for candidates interested to work in Tracy, California.
Unique Benefits with EdTheory:
- Competitive Salary
- High gross income earning travel assignments for eligible travelers
- Yearly distributed/ Hourly/1099/and travel salary models
- Travel assignments across CA with assistance for relocation and housing
- Exceptional clinical support, supervision and mentoring through our "Pillar of Success – Clinical Central Program"
- Professional development funds and Unlimited online CEUs
- Corporate Wellness Bonus
- Summer Family Vacation Bonus
- Paid voluntary service of your choice (3 hours/year)
Education and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in speech-language pathology/communicative disorders.
- Valid California License as a Speech-Language Pathology Assistant granted by the California Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology Board.
- Willingness to work in home and center based settings
- Paid time off
- Referral program
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Speech-Language Pathology Assistant
Please check the box above if you meet this job's requirements
Phone: Pref 925-500-8383
Visit Company Website