ATX Learning is urgently looking to hire Speech-Language-Pathologist for one of our school sites for the next school year nearby Santa Ana, CA.
- Onsite/ Virtual: Onsite
- Number of Positions: 3
- Age Group: TK-12 (Open)
- Caseload: 40-50
- Start date: August, 2022
- End date: TBD
- No. of hours: 30-35 hours/week
- No. of days: 5 days/week
Benefits with ATX Learning:
- Competitive Salary, Bi-Monthly Pay, and Direct deposit,
- Generous Paid Time Offs,
- Health benefits plans for Medical, Vision, Dental, and Life insurance,
- State license, ASHA CCC’s, and Background Check Reimbursement,
- Joining, Completion, Longevity, and Referral Bonus,
- Unlimited CEU’s through Speech Pathology,
- Relocation Assistance,
- Nationwide Opportunities and many more!
Representative Duties: The duties listed are typical, but not exclusive.
- Identify, with the help of parents and school team, students who need communication assessments.
- Assess students’ communication skills using appropriate test instruments, parent and teacher interviews, record review and observations relating speech and language needs of classroom learning.
- Develop and implement individualized education programs (IEP’S) for students who qualify for services under current federal and state regulations and local policies within legal timelines, in collaboration with parents and school teams.
- Document outcomes for students with communication disorders.
- Master's degree is required
- Current Speech Language Pathology credential of state
- ASHA (American-Speech-Language and Hearing Association)
- Experience with school settings
- Experience with online tools (Microsoft Teams, Google Classroom, Zoom etc) is a BIG plus
For any query regarding job details and related benefits, please send an email at email@example.com or call Samiah Imtiaz at our toll-free number 1800-846-5120 Ext.164 or (323) 486-6067
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Speech-Language Pathologist OR
- Speech-Language Pathologist