EdTheory is seeking a dedicated and passionate clinic-based Speech-Language Pathologist Assistants (SLPA) for a rewarding career in healthcare settings.
At EdTheory our mission is to “Transform the lives and communities we serve, locally and globally'' through our exceptional therapeutic and behavioral health services. We believe our Core Values embody the culture of our organization: Compassion, Integrity, Diversity, Keep promises, Servant Leadership.
EdTheory is a socially conscious employer and our purpose and work culture outlines and firmly reiterates our commitment toward equality and diversity. Besides having an inclusive workforce with equitable representation and fair play field of opportunities, we also pride ourselves in our outreach programs and diversity centric initiatives. The core cardinal principle behind our success is building strong relationships based on mutual trust, credibility, brand equity and respect. We strive for making a deep impact on the lives of people via our craft and contribution in our line of work. By combining and collating our competency, skills, experience, assets and devotion to work and celebrating it.
Calling all Speech Language Pathologist Assistant, SLPA.
We are currently looking for candidates interested to work in San Jose, California.
Other locations of interest would be Milpitas, Mountain View, Cupwertino and Campbell Areas.
Unique Benefits with EdTheory:
- Competitive Salary
- High gross income earning travel assignments for eligible travelers
- Yearly distributed/ Hourly/1099/and travel salary models
- Travel assignments across CA with assistance for relocation and housing
- Exceptional clinical support, supervision and mentoring through our "Pillar of Success – Clinical Central Program"
- Professional development funds and Unlimited online CEUs
- Corporate Wellness Bonus
- Summer Family Vacation Bonus
- Paid voluntary service of your choice (3 hours/year)
Education and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in speech-language pathology/communicative disorders.
- Valid California License as a Speech-Language Pathology Assistant granted by the California Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology Board.
- Willingness to work in home and center based settings
Job Types: Full-time
Salary: $28.00 - $30.00 per hour
- Paid time off
- Referral program
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Speech-Language Pathology Assistant