EdTheory is Hiring Speech Language Pathologists and Clinical Fellows!!!
Calling all Virtual Speech Language Pathologists, SLP, CF, Clinical Fellow, Teletherapy, Telepractice Speech Therapist and OPT CFs.
At EdTheory our mission is to “Transform the lives and communities we serve, locally and globally,'' through our exceptional therapeutic and behavioral health services. The culture of our organization is embodied in our core values: Compassion, Integrity, Diversity and Servant Leadership.
EdTheory is a socially conscious employer and our purpose and work culture outlines and firmly reiterates our commitment toward equality and diversity. Besides having an inclusive workforce with equitable representation and fair play field of opportunities, we also pride ourselves on our outreach programs and diversity-centric initiatives. The core principle behind our success is to build strong relationships based on mutual trust, credibility, and respect. Our relentless pursuit is to create a meaningful impact on people's lives by synergizing our competence, skills, experience, assets and unwavering dedication to our work.
Looking for an experienced or new grad Speech-Language Pathologists (SLP, SLP/CF) for school-based SLP teletherapy services in California for a full-time postion.
Unique Benefits with EdTheory:
- Competitive Salary
- High gross income earning travel assignments for eligible travelers
- Yearly distributed/ Hourly/1099/and travel salary models
- Exceptional clinical support, supervision and mentoring through our "Pillar of Success – Clinical Central Program"
- Professional development funds and Unlimited online CEUs
- Corporate Wellness Bonus
- Summer Family Vacation Bonus
- Paid voluntary service of your choice (3 hours/year)
Education and Requirements:
- Masters degree from an accredited Speech Language Pathology Program
- Active CA SLP License or Credential
- Eligible for California Speech Language Pathologist license or Credential.
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Speech-Language Pathologist OR
- Speech-Language Pathologist - Clinical Fellow OR
- Virtual Speech Language Pathologist