ATX Learning is urgently looking to hire Speech-Language-Pathologists for summers or upcoming school year nearby San Francisco, CA.
Please have a look at the given assignment details below and let me know if you are available/interested in any part-time or full-time position.
- Mode of service: Onsite/in-person
- No. of positions: 7
- Age Group: K-12
- No. of hours: 35 hours/week
- Start Date: August 17, 2022
- End Date: June 9, 2023
- Diagnosing, treating, and preventing speech, language, and swallowing disorders.
- Educating patients and family members about speech disorders and causes, including disabilities and traumatic event.
- Experience with certain conditions or working with specific age groups may be preferred.
- Attentive and caring with the ability to develop individualized education plans (IEPs).
- Adapted Physical Education (APE)Teacher
- Paraprofessional with ASL skills
- Master's degree is required
- Current Speech Language Pathology credential of state
- ASHA (American-Speech-Language and Hearing Association)
- 1+ years of experience with school
- Best salaries in the State, 12 months payment schedule
- Direct Deposit
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Licensing Fees
- Referral bonus
- Wonderful budget for tools in classroom
- Career growth and much more
- Chance to be part of an amazing team and a great place to work!
Kindly reply to me with a copy of your updated resume and teaching credential.
For any query regarding job details and related benefits, please send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Samiah Imtiaz on her mobile (323) 486-6067 OR at our toll-free number 800-846-5120 with an Ext.164
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Speech-Language Pathologist
Phone: Pref (323) 486-6067
Visit Company Website