JOB TITLE: Speech Language Pathologist
Located in Moreno Valley, CAEDU Healthcare has a brand new opening for a Speech Language Pathologist in a district near Moreno Valley, CA. The school district is seeking to interview licensed professionals who have a passion for working with students. We’re holding immediate interviews! Call us today at 866-757-1272 or apply at eduhealthcare.com. When submitting your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. Here at EDU Healthcare, it's more than just a job, it's our passion to connect skilled healthcare workers to the best schools around. We currently provide health services to educational systems in all 50 states. We work with many public and private school districts in meeting their therapy, nursing, and special education needs for their students. We attract, retain, and manage our staff at the center of our organization delivering these services. Providing quality services is what we strive for with every single client and student. We know first-hand how important it is for students to receive educational health-related services to grow and develop their educational plans. Come join EDU Healthcare and find out why we are one of the fastest-growing companies in the country! We provide competitive pay, continuing education, and MORE - Check us out on Glassdoor and Indeed!
EDU Healthcare provides health services to educational systems in all 50 states. We partner with our clients to deliver services to meet needs of their special and exceptional student populations. We know first-hand how important it is for students to receive the educational health-related services in order to grow and develop in their educational plan. We have extension knowledge and expertise in delivering these services to the school systems.
Come join the family!
- Competitive compensation packages and pay rates
- 401k retirement plan with company match and immediate vesting
- Non-tax allowances for housing and meals
- Multiple benefit plans to choose from
- Guaranteed hours for assignments
- Professional liability insurance provided
- Education and training programs
- 24/7 on-call assistance and personal contact
- No-fee direct deposit program
- Nationwide travel assignments and career opportunities
- Refer a friend and receive a referal bonus
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Speech-Language Pathologist OR
- Speech-Language Pathologist - Clinical Fellow