Fairfield, CAFull Time
Posted: March 10th, 2023
EdTheory is seeking a dedicated and passionate clinic-based Speech-Language Pathologist Assistants (SLPA) for a rewarding career in healthcare settings.
We are currently looking for candidates interested to work in Fairfield, California.
Other locations of interest include Vacaville, American Canyon and Napa areas.
Unique Benefits with EdTheory:
- Competitive Salary
- High gross income earning travel assignments for eligible travelers
- Yearly distributed/ Hourly/1099/and travel salary models
- Travel assignments across CA with assistance for relocation and housing
- Exceptional clinical support, supervision and mentoring through our "Pillar of Success – Clinical Central Program"
- Professional development funds and Unlimited online CEUs
- Corporate Wellness Bonus
- Summer Family Vacation Bonus
- Paid voluntary service of your choice (3 hours/year)
Education and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in speech-language pathology/communicative disorders.
- Valid California License as a Speech-Language Pathology Assistant granted by the California Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology Board.
- Willingness to work in home and center based settings
- Paid time off
- Referral program
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Speech-Language Pathology Assistant
Please check the box above if you meet this job's requirements
Phone: Pref 925-500-8383
Visit Company Website