Here at eLuma, we recognize that great clinicians are at the heart of what we do. We are only as good as our therapists, and we are committed to providing the best clinician experience.
with eLuma allows you to deliver effective therapy with a variety of resources, on your own schedule and wherever you are located.
eLuma is looking for Speech-Language Pathologists to work remotely with school districts for the 2022-2023 school year.
What we provide:
- 1099 Contractor Role (Be Your Own Boss)
- We'll match your schedule with the right opportunity
- Work remotely! No commute times and surging gas prices to worry about
- Utilize eLuma's proprietary platform for teletherapy
- Benefit from an outstanding clinician community support system and eLuma's help desk
- Opportunity to cross license in additional states
- What you will need:
- Master's Degree in Communication Disorders/Speech-Language Pathology
- Active state licensure where residing and where performing teletherapy services
- ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC-SLP)
- Computer and technical skills
- Reliable Wi-Fi/Internet Access including a computer with a webcam
- Teletherapy experience
- Two + years experience working in schools
- To inquire, please reach out to eLuma's recruiting team at email@example.com
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Speech-Language Pathologist
eLuma Online Therapy
Phone: Pref 877-496-3332
Visit Company Website