Cheyenne, WY 82002 US
Speech Language Pathologist Job- Work from Home/TeleTherapy is OptionalSunbelt Staffing is a national agency that provides Healthcare Service Personnel in the Educational Sector. We take p
Date Posted: 2018-08-13
Speech Language Pathologist Job- Work from Home/TeleTherapy is Optional
Sunbelt Staffing is a national agency that provides Healthcare Service Personnel in the Educational Sector. We take pride in providing our clients with quality because that is what each and every student deserves.
Sunbelt Staffing has a Speech Language Pathologist need. This position calls for a Therapist who is confident and effective working independently, as they will be taking on a caseload for up to 5 days a week. The caseload is children ages, 3-21. We are looking to fill this position as soon as possible; and we are interviewing now. The workload will be roughly 37.5 hours a week. The caseload consists of various disabilities, and a moderate sized caseload.
• Administer hearing or speech and language evaluations, tests, or examinations to patients to collect information on type and degree of impairments, using written or oral tests or special instruments.
• Educate students and family members about various topics, such as communication techniques or strategies to cope with or to avoid personal misunderstandings.
• Write reports and maintain proper documentation of information, such as caseload activities, including the initial evaluation, treatment, progress, and discharge of students.
• Develop or implement treatment plans for problems such as stuttering, delayed language, swallowing disorders, or inappropriate pitch or harsh voice problems, based on own assessments and recommendations of physicians, psychologists, or social workers.
• Monitor patients' progress and adjust treatments accordingly
The ideal candidate will have exceptional skills and professional references. Other necessary skills and attributes include:
• Experience working with children of all ages and with a variety of disorder areas
• A passion for working with children
• The ability to “connect” with children and parents
• Exceptional written and oral communication skills
• Creativity and flexibility
• Access to personal transportation
We are growing quickly and seeking the top talent in Cheyenne to uphold the high standards our clients have of us. If you are interested in being considered for this job, please don’t hesitate to apply today!
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Speech-Language Pathologist OR
- Speech-Language Pathologist (CFY)