Contact InformationProgressus Therapy
2701 N. Rocky Pt Drive, Ste 650
Tampa, FL 33607
Progressus Therapy - Tampa
2701 N. Rocky Pt Drive, Ste 650
Tampa, FL 33607
Progressus Therapy - Baltimore
250 S. President Street
Baltimore, MD 21202
Toll Free: 800-239-7979
The Power of What’s Possible
Progressus Therapy is the nation’s leading special education solutions provider of school-based and early intervention therapy services. We partner with school districts throughout the U.S. to provide speech-language pathology, occupational therapy, early intervention and physical therapy services.
We’re Invested in YOU.
Working at Progressus Therapy is more than just a job, it’s a career. When you join our team, we make a commitment to giving you the best possible career experience. And we take that commitment very seriously. Beyond great compensation and benefits, Progressus provides our employees with unparalleled support and mentoring. Every clinician, regardless of their level of experience, is surrounded by people who care about them and their success.
You’ll receive customized career support and attention at every step.
Progressus has developed several programs to enhance the experiences and growth of our clinicians at various intervals in their careers. Career Launch is designed for first-year clinicians and those working in school-based therapy for the first time. Clinicians are assigned to experienced mentors who help them adjust to their new roles and responsibilities. New Leaders is an exclusive three-year program to help new clinicians develop leadership skills in their field.
Experienced clinicians can expand their clinical skills and professional growth through our Career Advance and Experience Leadership programs. They will have opportunities to participate in leadership activities within Progressus, in their district, or in their state or national organization.
Additional advantages to working with Progressus:
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits including healthcare, dental, short-term disability and life insurance, professional development, 401(k) with a discretionary match and more.
- Multiple layers of support from Coordinators of Clinical Support, your Therapist Coordinator and the Progressus leadership team to provide career guidance and support.
- Customize your career plan by working with experienced Career Services Professionals and the country’s leading clinicians.
- Clinical support, guidance, and tools: an easy-to-use online resource library, customized school-based tools, forms, templates, materials, up-to-date planning tools and intervention suggestions.
- Get connected with other professionals nationwide through Progressus Therapy’s incredible network of employees. Get everything you need – from resources and support to news and interactive groups on Progressus Central, our employee intranet.
- Flexible schedule and workplace options that support your goals for location, special projects, work-life balance and more!
At Progressus, we understand that careers are not one size fits all. Contact us and we’ll help you find a career option that is the perfect fit for you!
Every clinician is unique and has specific goals and plans for the future. Progressus will work with you to find the position that will help you achieve your goals with a career that is fulfilling both personally and professionally. Submit your resume and a member of our Career Services team will contact you shortly to discuss how Progressus Therapy can help you achieve your goals. Or, go to our job board to search current open positions nationwide by discipline, setting, and location.
Female CEO Puts Spotlight on Children with DisabilitiesTampa, FL – August 25, 2015 - Each year Progressus Therapy and its team of 550 special education and early intervention professionals serve more than 30,000 children with specialAugust 27, 2015
In the tough economic times we’re currently experiencing, signing bonuses are less frequently offered due to tight budgets, but it’s important to know why they’re offered and when you can realistically expect (or hope) one is offered to you.August 1, 2011
If you find yourself discouraged about a lack of job opportunities or a lack of positive response...June 27, 2011
From a business standpoint, clinical specialty recognition can be useful in building your reputation, marketing your services, and increasing the number of referrals and self-referrals to your practice.May 16, 2011
We choose our friends but we don’t choose our co-workers. It is inevitable that there will be interpersonal conflict in any workplace.April 4, 2011
New grads in speech-language pathology and audiology have skills and knowledge that are increasingly...March 1, 2011
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Upper Marlboro, MD
Stone Mountain, GA
Las Vegas, NV
San Francisco, CA
School Certified Speech-Language Pathologist
St Petersburg, FL
EI Speech-Language Pathologist
Rocky Mount, NC
Casa Grande, AZ
Los Angeles, CA