54303 Green Bay, WI 54303
Are you interested in working in a supportive environment with an outstanding team? Here’s a good opportunity for you. ATX Learning is seeking a Speech Language Pathologists (SLP) in Green Bay,
Tel: (800) 846-5120*123
Date Posted: 2018-02-09
Are you interested in working in a supportive environment with an outstanding team? Here’s a good opportunity for you. ATX Learning is seeking a Speech Language Pathologists (SLP) in Green Bay, Wisconsin. We are looking for motivated and energetic person who can share his/her knowledge & experience with the students and can guide them in making their future bright.
Why ATX Learning?
Enjoy amazing numerous benefits, such as:
- Health Benefits (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan
- Excellent round the year salary package
- Direct deposit, Tax free Reimbursements
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Travel & Housing Reimbursement
- Licensure Assistance & Reimbursement
- Referral Bonus
- Relocation Assistance
- Wonderful budget for tools
- Career Growth
- Longevity bonus & Genuine Appreciation
- Explore the country with our Nationwide Travel Assignments
Details of Assignment:
- Position: Full-time & Part-time
- Case Load: Mild/Moderate
- Start date: ASAP
- End date: Till the end of school year
- Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Valid Wisconsin State License as a SLP
- 1+ year of experience required
ATX Learning is a therapy services company serving individuals, schools, clinics, Rehab, SNFs and early intervention programs. We are dedicated to collaborating and partnering with professionals and facilities nationwide.
ATX believes that exceptional service comes from clinicians who have a passion for helping others, outstanding training, and ongoing support. Our goal is to bring healthcare professionals and employers together so that you can truly make a difference.
We staff speech language pathologists nationwide for our contract and permanent positions. We focus on building trusting relationships. We truly understand that this is crucial to our success. Our mission is to make a difference every day in every life we touch.
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Speech-Language Pathologist