JOB TITLE: Speech Language Pathologist - SLP
Located in Barron, WICalling all SLPs!! Are you looking for a job or a career? EDU Healthcare prides itself on helping you with your job search and finding the best opportunity for your needs. Once placed in an assignment, we will work with you every month to ensure your placement support. We will advocate when needed and recognize you for your success! You have the power to impact the lives of our students and their families. We invest in you through our comprehensive benefits package, competitive pay scale, and much much more! If you are ready to learn what awaits you with EDU Healthcare, call us today at 866-757-1272! EDU Healthcare provides health services to educational systems in all 50 states. We work with many public and private school districts in meeting their therapy, nursing, and special education needs for their students. We attract, retain, and manage our staff at the center of our organization delivering these services. Providing quality services is what we strive for with every single client and student. We know first-hand how important it is for students to receive educational health-related services to grow and develop their educational plans.
EDU Healthcare provides health services to educational systems in all 50 states. We partner with our clients to deliver services to meet needs of their special and exceptional student populations. We know first-hand how important it is for students to receive the educational health-related services in order to grow and develop in their educational plan. We have extension knowledge and expertise in delivering these services to the school systems.
Come join the family!
- Competitive compensation packages and pay rates
- 401k retirement plan with company match and immediate vesting
- Non-tax allowances for housing and meals
- Multiple benefit plans to choose from
- Guaranteed hours for assignments
- Professional liability insurance provided
- Education and training programs
- 24/7 on-call assistance and personal contact
- No-fee direct deposit program
- Nationwide travel assignments and career opportunities
- Refer a friend and receive a referal bonus
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Speech-Language Pathologist OR
- Speech-Language Pathologist - Clinical Fellow