Seattle, WA 98101 US
Work from home on a flexible schedule — be an online SLP!PresenceLearning offers speech-language pathologists (SLPs) a flexible, work-from-home opportunity to grow their careers with telepractic
Date Posted: 2017-10-09
Work from home on a flexible schedule — be an online SLP!
PresenceLearning offers speech-language pathologists (SLPs) a flexible, work-from-home opportunity to grow their careers with telepractice. Our contracting clinicians work with K-12 students and their support team via live videoconferencing, using the same techniques and materials as traditional on-site services. Our online platform was built to deliver therapy — it features high-fidelity audio and video for live interactions, a large online library of evidence-based therapy activities and games, and scheduling & progress-monitoring tools.
Create your own schedule by submitting your hours of availability during normal school hours, and our team will match you with student speech therapy opportunities. In short, tell us your availability, and our team will fill your caseload!
PresenceLearning provides everything you need to deliver GREAT therapy online:
· Comprehensive orientation and professional development
· Clinical support, as needed
· Great technical support
· An online community of 700+ clinical professionals
· A constantly expanding online library of interactive therapeutic content
· A current state license as an SLP
· ASHA CCC
· 1+ year of experience working in a school setting
· Experience participating in IEP meetings and working as a case manager
· Strong computer skills
· Provide direct therapy services per IEP
· Communicate/collaborate with school staff and parents, as needed
· On-time documentation of sessions/evaluations/progress reports
· Attend IEP meetings, write IEP goals, case management
· Complete online evaluations
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Speech-Language Pathologist