Klein, TX 77379 US
Speech-Language Pathologist openings for the 17/18 SY in Klein, TX! JOIN US - AS WE WORK TO POSITIVELY IMPACT THE LIVES OF CHILDREN AND COMMUNITIES ACROSS THE US!Job Details:These are school-based, K-
Date Posted: 2018-05-03
- These are school-based, K-12th grade students
- Part-Time, 3 days per week
- TX SLP License and TX FACT Fingerprints clearance required. Previous pediatric experience preferred
As part of our growing teams we are proud to offer options like:
- Our Foundations for Success Mentoring Program (not just for new grads)
- Nationwide travel assignments (guarantee contracts in amazing locations) - Explore the country!
- Student Loan Repayment Plans
- OPT/H1B Sponsorship for select locations
- Clinical Support - where and when you need it the most!
- Comprehensive Benefits
- A Leadership Team, who is constantly looking out for you
- Wellness Programs to keep you healthy and active
- CEU courses offered at no cost to you - All year long!
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Speech-Language Pathologist OR
- Speech-Language Pathologist (CFY)