Arlington, TX 76010 US
Speech-Language Pathologist openings for the 17/18 SY in Arlington, TX! JOIN US - AS WE WORK TO POSITIVELY IMPACT THE LIVES OF CHILDREN AND COMMUNITIES ACROSS THE US!Job Details:This is school-based,
Date Posted: 2018-05-03
- This is school-based, 7th-12th grade
- Full-Time, 2-3 months covering temporary medical leave
- TX SLP License and TX FACT required, previous pediatric experience preferred
As part of our growing teams we are proud to offer options like:
- Our Foundations for Success Mentoring Program (not just for new grads)
- Nationwide travel assignments (guarantee contracts in amazing locations) - Explore the country!
- Student Loan Repayment Plans
- OPT/H1B Sponsorship for select locations
- Clinical Support - where and when you need it the most!
- Comprehensive Benefits
- A Leadership Team, who is constantly looking out for you
- Wellness Programs to keep you healthy and active
- CEU courses offered at no cost to you - All year long!
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Speech-Language Pathologist OR
- Speech-Language Pathologist (CFY)