Arlington, TX 76010 US
Bilingual Speech-Language Pathologist openings for the 17/18 SY in Arlington, TX! JOIN US - AS WE WORK TO POSITIVELY IMPACT THE LIVES OF CHILDREN AND COMMUNITIES ACROSS THE US!Job Details:These are sc
Date Posted: 2018-02-22
- These are school-based, K-12 students
- Full-Time (37.5 hours per week), will include testing, report writing and evaluations
- TX SLP License, TX FACT and Spanish speaking required. Previous pediatric experience preferred
As part of our growing teams we are proud to offer options like:
- Our Foundations for Success Mentoring Program (not just for new grads)
- Nationwide travel assignments (guarantee contracts in amazing locations) - Explore the country!
- Student Loan Repayment Plans
- OPT/H1B Sponsorship for select locations
- Clinical Support - where and when you need it the most!
- Comprehensive Benefits
- A Leadership Team, who is constantly looking out for you
- Wellness Programs to keep you healthy and active
- CEU courses offered at not cost to you - All year long!
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Speech-Language Pathologist OR
- Speech-Language Pathologist (CFY)