MISSION , SD Mission, SD 57555 US
Location: MISSION, SD Setting: School District Employment Type: Perm Ardor Health is currently looking for an: SLP - Speech Language Pathologist for a School District, near MISSION - Todd County, SD.
Ardor Health Solutions
Date Posted: 2018-02-23
- Location: MISSION, SD
- Setting: School District
- Employment Type: Perm
- NEW ARDOR DAYS PROGRAM – Why save for later when Ardor Health rewards you NOW. Take advantage of free paid days off immediately with an increase in days offered with contract length.
- Major Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance with extensive family health options
- 401k with weekly match – Investing in your future is important to Ardor Health
- License Reimbursements and processing assistance with our internal licensing department
- Free CEU access for a full calendar year – Continue education is the key to professional development
- Industry best private housing – a dedicated housing team to make sure you have the best home away from home
- Share your experience with Ardor by referring a friend and we say “thank you” with a $500 referral bonus
- 24 hour emergency access to our offices
- Master’s Degree from an accredited university
- ASHA certification
- Ability to assess student needs including IEP evaluations
- Effective communication skills to advise, consult and instruct members of the multi-disciplinary team in specific speech therapy modalities and interventions
- Active state SLP license or the ability to obtain the required state license
- Previous school based experience preferred but not a requirement
- Ability to work and build strong relationships with parents, teachers and school administrators
Ardor Health is currently looking for an: SLP - Speech Language Pathologist for a School District, near MISSION - Todd County, SD. Ardor Health Solutions a leader in healthcare staffing, is looking for a Speech Language Pathologist/SLP to join our team and continue to represent a company committed to providing excellence in Healthcare services. Ardor Health Solutions offers our therapists the best opportunities to continue personal growth while expanding your professional portfolio. Take the first steps to joining a team that is making a difference by calling 1-855-GO-ARDOR and speak to an Ardor Ambassador to get started.
In addition to a competitive financial package, this SLP/Speech Language Pathologist position comes with superior benefits.
Requirements for success in this SLP job in this School District
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Speech-Language Pathologist OR
- Speech-Language Pathologist (CFY)