JOB TITLE: Speech Language Pathologist: SLP
Located in Scappoose, ORImmediate needs for SLPs in Oregon! EDU Healthcare is a nationwide leader in providing special education services in school-based settings. YOU are our investment! Our providers maintain their relationships with our company year after year. Why? It is simple. We are committed to providing you with the best experience of your career. We help to mentor and support our team month after month throughout the school year. Expect more and let us help you achieve your goals. Let our hiring managers find the best option for you by contacting us today at 866-757-1272!
EDU Healthcare provides health services to educational systems in all 50 states. We partner with our clients to deliver services to meet needs of their special and exceptional student populations. We know first-hand how important it is for students to receive the educational health-related services in order to grow and develop in their educational plan. We have extension knowledge and expertise in delivering these services to the school systems.
Come join the family!
- Competitive compensation packages and pay rates
- 401k retirement plan with company match and immediate vesting
- Non-tax allowances for housing and meals
- Multiple benefit plans to choose from
- Guaranteed hours for assignments
- Professional liability insurance provided
- Education and training programs
- 24/7 on-call assistance and personal contact
- No-fee direct deposit program
- Nationwide travel assignments and career opportunities
- Refer a friend and receive a referal bonus
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Speech-Language Pathologist OR
- Speech-Language Pathologist - Clinical Fellow