Full Job Description
ATX Learning is currently hiring an energetic, compassionate, and experienced Speech Language Pathologist for the school year in Barberton, OH.
Benefits of Working with ATX Learning:
- Competitive Salary, Bi-Monthly Pay, Direct deposit, and Generous Paid Time Offs,
- Medical Insurance/ Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance at no cost,
- Unlimited CEUs through SpeechPathology
- State License, ASHA CCCs, and Background Check Reimbursement,
- Joining, Completion, Longevity, and Referral Bonus,
- Relocation Assistance, Nationwide Opportunities, and many more!
Job Responsibilities - Speech Language Pathologist:
- Providing direct speech-language therapy services to students according to students’ IEPs.
- Conducting assessments to determine strengths and concerns of students.
- Developing treatment plans (IEPs) for overall educational improvement.
- Ensuring evaluations, treatment plans and service delivery are aligned with school guidelines
- Ensuring students’ skills are generalized across settings.
Qualifications required - Speech Language Pathologist:
- Master’s degree
- Valid Ohio Speech-Language Pathologist License from the Ohio Department of Education (ODE).
- ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC) (preferred).
- 1+ years’ experience as Speech Language Pathologist in a school setting.
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Speech-Language Pathologist OR
- Speech-Language Pathology Assistant