Jackson, OH 45640
ATX Learning is hiring a Speech-Language Pathologist for our sites Jackson County, OH. This is an exciting opportunity to join a stable and growing organization. Candidate must have a current license
Tel: 800-846-5120 x 110
Date Posted: 2018-02-22
ATX Learning is hiring a Speech-Language Pathologist for our sites Jackson County, OH. This is an exciting opportunity to join a stable and growing organization. Candidate must have a current license to practice as a speech pathologist and comfortable working with all age groups.
• Responsibilities include providing direct and indirect speech/language services for students.
• Management of all aspects of student programming include: speech/language therapy, assessment, writing IEP's, and collaborating with staff and parents effectively
• Must be flexible, have a strong desire to improve student learning, and collaborate in a professional learning community.
• Possess the ability to support children with communication challenges.
• Develop and maintain collaboration with colleagues, staff and other providers.
• Demonstrate effective skills in evaluation, screening and assessment, including adhering to state and federal guidelines and procedures.
· · Master’s Degree
· Current state License
· Bachelor Degree
· ASHA Certified or clinical fellow
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Speech-Language Pathologist