Hudson, OHFull Time, Part Time, Per Diem
Posted: March 8th, 2023
Full Job Description
ATX Learning is currently hiring an energetic, compassionate, and experienced Speech Language Pathologist for the school year in Hudson, OH.
Benefits of Working with ATX Learning:
- Competitive Salary, Bi-Monthly Pay, Direct deposit, and Generous Paid Time Offs.
- Medical Insurance/ Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance at no cost.
- Unlimited CEUs through SpeechPathology
- State License, ASHA CCCs, and Background Check Reimbursement.
- Joining, Completion, Longevity, and Referral Bonus.
- Relocation Assistance, Nationwide Opportunities, and many more!
Job Responsibilities - Speech Language Pathologist:
- Providing direct speech-language therapy services to students according to students’ IEPs.
- Conducting assessments to determine strengths and concerns of students.
- Developing treatment plans (IEPs) for overall educational improvement.
- Ensuring evaluations, treatment plans and service delivery are aligned with school guidelines.
- Ensuring students’ skills are generalized across settings.
Qualifications required - Speech Language Pathologist:
- Master’s degree
- Valid Ohio Speech-Language Pathologist License from the Ohio Department of Education (ODE).
- ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC) (preferred).
- 1+ years’ experience as Speech Language Pathologist in a school setting.
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Speech-Language Pathologist OR
- Speech-Language Pathology Assistant
Please check the box above if you meet this job's requirements
Phone: Pref 602-609-2609
Visit Company Website