Full Job Description
ATX Learning is currently hiring Speech Language Pathologists for the school year 22-23 in Akron, OH.
Benefits of Working with ATX Learning:
- Competitive Salary, Bi-Monthly Pay, Direct deposit, and Generous Paid Time Offs.
- Medical Insurance/ Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance at no cost.
- Unlimited CEUs through SpeechPathology
- State License, ASHA CCCs, and Background Check Reimbursement.
- Joining, Completion, Longevity, and Referral Bonus,
- Relocation Assistance, Nationwide Opportunities, and many more!
Job Responsibilities - Speech Language Pathologist:
- Develop, write, and help implement IEPs
- Manage and provide instructional guidance and general strategies for a caseload of students.
- Communicate regularly with parents about student performance
- Create Progress Reports for students as frequently as the IEP agrees to
- Complete any required evaluations as needed per the Re-evaluation process
Qualifications required - Speech Language Pathologist:
- Master’s degree
- Valid Ohio Speech-Language Pathologist License from the Ohio Department of Education (ODE).
- ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC) (preferred).
- 1+ years’ experience as Speech Language Pathologist in a school setting.
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Speech-Language Pathologist OR
- Speech-Language Pathology Assistant