Windsor, NC 27983 US
Make a difference in the lives of children and join the Invo-Progressus team! We are currently searching for a talented Speech-Language Pathologist in Windsor, NC and have an incredible full-time oppo
Invo HealthCare-Progressus Therapy
Career Services Manager
Date Posted: 2019-10-21
Make a difference in the lives of children and join the Invo-Progressus team! We are currently searching for a talented Speech-Language Pathologist in Windsor, NC and have an incredible full-time opportunity available in a K-12 school program. For additional information, call 800-892-0640 to speak with a dedicated Career Services Manager.
For more than twenty years, Invo-Progressus has been providing therapeutic services that create better outcomes for children. The Invo-Progressus team is comprised of some of the nation’s most talented and influential education and therapy leaders all of whom have a keen understanding of how to meet the unique needs of school districts, children and families and help them succeed. We are committed to helping children and families, school leaders and clinicians achieve success.
Best Practices. Best Careers. Best Outcomes for Children.
- Master’s Degree from an ASHA accredited university
- Appropriate state licensure or ability to obtain appropriate state licensure
- Ability to evaluate and diagnose speech, language and cognitive-communication disorders
- Ability to treat speech, language and cognitive-communication disorders in school-aged children
- Personal commitment to driving positive outcomes for students
- Collaborative minded professional with strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work and build strong relationships with parents, teachers and school administrators
- Experience working in schools or with children a plus, but not required
- Competitive compensation with flexible pay options
- Comprehensive Benefits Package (Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage, 401(k) Retirement Saving Plan with a discretionary company match)
- Flexible Spending Plan for medical and dependent coverage
- Professional Liability Coverage
- Licensure reimbursement
- Annual Professional Development stipend
- Professional membership stipend
- Unlimited CEUs through the Progressus Pathways Learning Center
- Unparalleled mentoring and support
- Many More!
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Speech-Language Pathologist OR
- Speech-Language Pathologist - Clinical Fellow