Rochester, NY 14609 US
Speech Language Pathologist - Tele-Practice - Contract by 10/31/18 and earn an extra $500!Work remotely on a flexible schedule — be an online SLP!PresenceLearning offers speech-language patholog
Date Posted: 2019-11-26
Speech Language Pathologist - Tele-Practice - Contract by 10/31/18 and earn an extra $500!
Work remotely on a flexible schedule — be an online SLP!
PresenceLearning offers speech-language pathologists (SLPs) a flexible, remote opportunity to work with kids with special needs — and grow their careers. Coordinating with an on-site assistant, our skilled independent contractors work with K-12 students and their IEP teams via live videoconferencing, using the same techniques and materials as traditional on-site services. Our online solution was designed with everything needed to deliver therapy: high-fidelity audio and video for live interactions, a large online library of evidence-based therapy activities and games, and scheduling and progress-monitoring tools.
PresenceLearning is offering a $500 incentive to clinicians who contract with us by October 31, 2018!
Please note: You will receive your payment after you’ve started providing services to PL clients.
Work the hours you want.
Let us know when you are available to work (generally during normal school hours), so PresenceLearning can identify opportunities for you that fit your schedule. Being licensed in more than one state offers you increased access to opportunities, even in different time zones.
PresenceLearning provides everything you need to put your skills to work and deliver GREAT therapy sessions:
- Comprehensive orientation on online best practices and using PresenceLearning features
- An online community of 700+ clinical professionals
- Access to a constantly expanding online library of therapeutic content and interactive games, as well as the ability to save and share your own materials with other professionals
- Access to our cutting-edge platform for conducting speech and language assessments, including the CELF-5, GFTA-3, PPVT-4. EVT-2, CASL, and more
- Invitations to attend professional development webinars by renowned experts including Dr. Temple Grandin and Dr. Barry Prizant (optional to you)
- Outstanding technical support
- We have placements available NOW!
- Provide direct therapy services and evaluations in compliance with the student’s IEP
- Communicate/collaborate with school staff and parents as you deem appropriate
- Provide timely documentation of therapy sessions, IEPs, evaluation reports and progress reports as required by state and local regulations
- Provide case management services as required by school, including scheduling, preparing for, and conducting IEP meetings
Necessary Skills and Desired Experience:
- State license as an SLP
- ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC-SLP)
- 1 year of experience working in a school setting outside of CF or intern (at least 1 year of recent experience within the last 5 years)
- Experience participating in IEP meetings and working as case manager
- Strong communication skills
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to perform bilingual services a plus (may include an increased contract rate)
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Speech-Language Pathologist