Albuquerque, NM 87113 US
Sunbelt Staffing is actively interviewing for Speech Language Pathologists. This position is for a school-based position located near the Albuquerque, NM area. You will be supporting students in
Date Posted: 2017-10-07
Sunbelt Staffing is actively interviewing for Speech Language Pathologists. This position is for a school-based position located near the Albuquerque, NM area. You will be supporting students in the Elementary and middle School population. As an SLP working in this district you will be helping to support two school sites with an average size caseload of students with mild to moderate disabilities. This is a full-time job working 35 hours a week for the upcoming school year. Prior schools experience is preferred but required. This district is able to take new graduates and offer supervision and mentorship.
Job responsibilities includes, but not limited to:
- Using test materials and assessing procedures in areas of speech, language, voice, fluency, and hearing.
- Developing IEP goals for students
- Implementing appropriate clinical procedures to individualized programs for each student
- Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology or equivalent
- Active NM License
To be considered for this position please send resume to Julie.Thibeau@sunbeltstaffing.com or call (813) 792-3416.
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Speech-Language Pathologist OR
- Speech-Language Pathologist (CFY)