River Rouge, MI 48218 US
The Stepping Stones Group is currently interviewing Speech-Language Pathologists for the 19/20 SY in River Rouge, MI! Interview ASAP!We are an ASHA certified continuing education provider and believe
Date Posted: 2019-12-08
- Master’s Degree from an accredited university
- SLP CCCs Needed for PreK-5; Part Time, 25 hours/week
As part of the Stepping Stones Group team you can receive:
- Competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package that includes student loan repayment options, travel options, professional development stipend, license and CEU reimbursement, health benefits, 401k wellness stipend and much more!
- Unparalleled national clinical support by some of the nation's foremost experts in school-based-services
- Pathways to Success which includes (Foundations Mentoring Program & Bloom)
- $1000 Referral bonus for every full-time, school-based friend you refer, that we hire
- Robust corporate Giving-Back-Program - Stepping Up for a Cause!
- Access to Bridge Academy with CEU courses offered at no cost to you - All year long!
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Speech-Language Pathologist OR
- Speech-Language Pathologist - Clinical Fellow