Detroit, MI 48202 US
Are you looking to make a tremendous difference in the life of a child? We have incredible opportunities available for full-time Early Intervention and School-Based Speech-Language Pathologists t
Invo HealthCare-Progressus Therapy
Career Services Manager
Date Posted: 2019-04-24
Are you looking to make a tremendous difference in the life of a child? We have incredible opportunities available for full-time Early Intervention and School-Based Speech-Language Pathologists to join our team in the Detroit, MI area. Call 800-892-0640 to speak with a dedicated Career Services Manager!
For more than twenty years, Invo-Progressus has been providing therapeutic services that create better outcomes for children. The Invo-Progressus team is comprised of some of the nation’s most talented and influential education and therapy leaders all of whom have a keen understanding of how to meet the unique needs of school districts, children and families and help them succeed. We are committed to helping children and families, school leaders and clinicians achieve success.
Best Practices. Best Careers. Best Outcomes for Children.
Early Intervention SLP Requirements
- Master’s Degree from an ASHA accredited university
- Appropriate state licensure or ability to obtain appropriate state licensure
- Certificate of Clinical Competency
- Child Abuse Clearance
- Criminal Background Check
- Ability to evaluate and diagnose speech, language and cognitive-communication disorders
- Assist children with their understanding and expression of language, oral-motor problems, and difficulties with feeding and swallowing.
- Ability to treat speech, language and cognitive-communication disorders in school-aged children
- Collaborative minded professional with strong oral and written communication skills
- Experience working in schools or with children is a plus, but not required
- Willing to travel into natural environments (home, daycare, playgrounds, etc.)
- Ability to work with families and caregivers to incorporate therapeutic techniques into the interests and routines of the family
- Personal commitment to driving positive outcomes for children in the birth-three population as well as their
- Competitive compensation with flexible pay options
- Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage
- Flexible Spending Plan for medical and dependent coverage
- Professional Liability Coverage
- Licensure reimbursement
- Annual Professional Development stipend
- Professional membership stipend
- Unlimited CEUs through the Progressus Pathways Learning Center
- 401(k) Retirement Saving Plan with a discretionary company match
- Unparalleled mentoring and support for new grads and clinicians new to schools
- Many More!
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Speech-Language Pathologist OR
- Speech-Language Pathologist (CFY)