ATX Learning is urgently looking to hire Speech-Language-Pathologists for summers or upcoming school year nearby Somerville, MA.
Please have a look at the given assignment details below and let me know if you are available/interested in any part-time or full-time position.
- Mode of service: Onsite/in-person
- No. of positions: 1
- Age Group: K-8 Elementary
- Caseload: Around 45
- No. of hours: 40 hours/week
- No. of days: 180 school days
- Start Date: 9/1/22
- End date: 6/14/23
- Diagnosing, treating, and preventing speech, language, and swallowing disorders.
- Educating patients and family members about speech disorders and causes, including disabilities and traumatic event.
- Experience with certain conditions or working with specific age groups may be preferred.
- Attentive and caring with the ability to develop individualized education plans (IEPs).
- Master's degree is required
- Current Speech Language Pathology credential of state
- ASHA (American-Speech-Language and Hearing Association)
- 1+ years of experience with school settings
- Best salaries in the State, 12 months payment schedule
- Direct Deposit
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Licensing Fees
- Referral bonus
- Wonderful budget for tools in classroom
- Career growth and much more
- Chance to be part of an amazing team and a great place to work!
Kindly reply to me with a copy of your updated resume and teaching credential.
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Speech-Language Pathologist