01757 Milford, MA 01757
Beacon ABA Services is a private group practice of behavior analysts and behavioral therapists organized to provide intensive behavioral services to individuals with developmental disabilities. The pr
Beacon ABA Services
Tel: 508-473-3422 x304
Date Posted: 2018-06-28
Beacon ABA Services is a private group practice of behavior analysts and behavioral therapists organized to provide intensive behavioral services to individuals with developmental disabilities. The practice specializes in providing evidence-based treatment interventions to children with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
The Beacon Assessment Center, a program of Beacon ABA Services, specializes in assessing children with developmental, learning and behavior challenges. Our team of licensed psychologists and speech language pathologists provide clinical services to children in satellite offices across Massachusetts. We are currently looking to expand our service array.
Beacon ABA Services is seeking Speech-Language Pathologists (SLPs) who will be responsible for the completion of speech-language or communication assessments, providing short or long term communication or feeding consultations, and implementing individual or group treatment as assigned by management.
Opportunities available in the North Andover, Leominster, and Milford areas!
- Complete diagnostic speech and language evaluations for children ages birth-18
- Complete chart reviews, collect case histories, and conduct parent/patient interviews
- Generate detailed summaries and recommendations
- Develop individualized treatment plans with objective and measurable target goals/objectives
- Implement individual speech-language, AAC, or feeding therapy
- Complete data for all therapy sessions, complete reports and documentation, and complete progress reports as defined in policies
- Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- Current Certificate of Clinical Competence from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA)
- Current Massachusetts license in Speech-Language Pathology
Please visit our website at www.beaconservices.org to learn more about our organization!
Selection for employment is made regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, handicap, genetic information, someone who is a member of, applies to perform, or has an obligation to perform, service in a uniformed military service of the United States, including the National Guard, on the basis of that membership, application or obligation; veteran status, or any other bases protected by law.
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Speech-Language Pathologist