02025 Cohasset, MA 02025
Do you want to work in a place where you can play, laugh, inspire and be inspired? Would you like to use your knowledge and skills to treat a wide variety of conditions?If Yes, then we have an excelle
Tel: (800) 846-5120*123
Date Posted: 2018-03-08
Do you want to work in a place where you can play, laugh, inspire and be inspired? Would you like to use your knowledge and skills to treat a wide variety of conditions?
If Yes, then we have an excellent opportunity for you. ATX Learning is looking for motivated & energetic Speech Language Pathologists near Cohasset, Massachusetts. We would like to have someone who can share his/her knowledge and is passionate to encourage children to meet milestones and achieve their fullest potential.
Reasons to work with us:
We are offering you numerous benefits, such as:
- Health Benefits (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan
- Excellent round the year salary package
- Direct deposit, Tax free Reimbursements
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Travel & Housing Reimbursement
- Licensure Assistance & Reimbursement
- Referral Bonus
- Relocation Assistance
- Wonderful budget for tools
- Career Growth
- Longevity bonus & Genuine Appreciation
- Explore the country with our Nationwide Travel Assignments
Details of Assignment:
- Position: Full-time & Part-time
- Case Load: Moderate
- Start date: ASAP
- End date: Till the end of school year
- Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Valid Massachusetts State License as a Speech Language Pathologist
- 1+ year of experience required
ATX Learning is a therapy services company serving individuals, schools, clinics, Rehab, SNFs and early intervention programs. We are dedicated to collaborating and partnering with professionals and facilities nationwide.
ATX believes that exceptional service comes from clinicians who have a passion for helping others, outstanding training, and ongoing support. Our goal is to bring healthcare professionals and employers together so that you can truly make a difference.
We staff speech language pathologists nationwide for our contract and permanent positions. We focus on building trusting relationships. We truly understand that this is crucial to our success.
Our Mission is to provide a high quality education by modeling and teaching our students the principles of hard work, compassion, humility, patience, honesty, and courage.
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Speech-Language Pathologist