Oxon Hill, MD 20745 US
As part of our mission to pave the way for children’s success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking a full-time Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to provide speech therapy for public schoo
The Therapy Source Team
Date Posted: 2020-04-01
As part of our mission to pave the way for children’s success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking a full-time Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to provide speech therapy for public school students with varied disabilities. This position is for the remainder of the 2019/2020 school year.
Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP)Days/Hours Needed: 5 days per week
Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Salary Range: $48-53 per hour
Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Qualifications:
- Must be licensed as a Speech-Language Pathologist in the state of Maryland
- Must have CCC's
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Responsibilities Include:
- Provide data and progress for goals/objectives
- Complete required paperwork including Draft IEP/Service Plan and quarterly progress reports
- Independent caseload management (scheduling, providing progress reports, parent communications, etc for assigned students
- Attend IEP meetings, as needed
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.
Job Reference Number: 5009560
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Speech-Language Pathologist