Elkton, MD 21921 US
Now interviewing Speech-Language Pathologists and CFs for our school-based openings for the 18/19 SY in Elkton, MD!JOIN US - AS WE WORK TO POSITIVELY IMPACT THE LIVES OF CHILDREN AND COMMUNITIES ACROS
Date Posted: 2018-02-18
- New grads welcome!
- Elementary, Middle School and High School students
- MD SLP License and Fingerprints required
As part of our growing teams we are proud to offer options like:
- Our Foundations for Success Mentoring Program (not just for new grads)
- Nationwide travel assignments (guarantee contracts in amazing locations) - Explore the country!
- Student Loan Repayment Plans
- OPT/H1B Sponsorship for select locations
- Clinical Support - where and when you need it the most!
- Comprehensive Benefits
- A Leadership Team, who is constantly looking out for you
- Wellness Programs to keep you healthy and active
- CEU courses offered at not cost to you - All year long!
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Speech-Language Pathologist OR
- Speech-Language Pathologist (CFY)