South Bend, IN 46614 US
The Stepping Stones Group is currently interviewing school-based Speech Language Pathologists for the 19/20 SY in South Bend, IN! This is full time, serving grades K-8, with full clinical support. New
Date Posted: 2019-04-20
- IN DOE and IN SLP license
- Background check and fingerprinting required
- Competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package that includes student loan repayment options, travel options, professional development stipend, license and CEU reimbursement, health benefits, 401K, wellness stipend and much more!
- Unparalleled national clinical support by some of the nation’s foremost experts in school-based services
- Pathways to Success which includes (Foundations Mentoring Program & Bloom)
- $1000 Referral bonus for every full-time, school-based friend you refer, that we hire
- Robust corporate Giving-Back Program - Stepping Up for a Cause!
- Access to Bridge Academy with CEU courses offered at no cost to you - All year long!
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Speech-Language Pathologist OR
- Speech-Language Pathologist (CFY)