Springfield, IL 62736 US
The Invo-Progressus Early Intervention (EI) team is growing! We currently have incredible full and part-time opportunities available for EI Speech-Language Pathologists to join our early intervention
Invo HealthCare-Progressus Therapy
Career Services Manager
Date Posted: 2020-01-27
Speech Therapy provides intervention for infants and toddlers with developmental delays and family training in the areas of pre-speech skills (attention, sitting), functional play, motor imitation, expressive/verbal language development, receptive language development, and feeding/swallowing skills. When needed, assistive and/or adaptive equipment is recommended and used to facilitate these areas of development.
For more than twenty years, Invo-Progressus has been providing therapeutic services that create better outcomes for children. The Invo-Progressus team is comprised of some of the nation’s most talented and influential education and therapy leaders all of whom have a keen understanding of how to meet the unique needs of school districts, children and families and help them succeed. We are committed to helping children and families, school leaders and clinicians achieve success.
Best Practices. Best Careers. Best Outcomes for Children.
Early Intervention SLP Requirements
- Master’s Degree from an ASHA accredited university
- Certificate of Clinical Competency
- State Speech & Language License
- Child Abuse Clearance
- Criminal Background Check
- Competitive compensation with flexible pay options
- Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage
- Flexible Spending Plan for medical and dependent coverage
- Professional Liability Coverage
- Licensure reimbursement
- Annual Professional Development stipend
- Professional membership stipend
- Unlimited CEUs through the Progressus Pathways Learning Center
- 401(k) Retirement Saving Plan with a discretionary company match
- Unparalleled mentoring and support for new grads and clinicians new to schools
- Many More!
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Speech-Language Pathologist - Clinical Fellow