JOB TITLE: Speech Language Pathologist
Located in Plano, ILAre you a Speech Language Pathologist who has a passion for improving the lives of children and their families? If you have a collaborative spirit and a desire to grow and develop within your field, EDU Healthcare would love to hear from you. If you want to make a difference in the lives of children, we are seeking to hire a SLP in Kendall County, IL. We understand the value of our employees! Our priority is to provide the best of the best to our team! Talk to our hiring managers about your career goals today at 866-757-1272!
EDU Healthcare provides health services to educational systems in all 50 states. We partner with our clients to deliver services to meet needs of their special and exceptional student populations. We know first-hand how important it is for students to receive the educational health-related services in order to grow and develop in their educational plan. We have extension knowledge and expertise in delivering these services to the school systems.
Come join the family!
- Competitive compensation packages and pay rates
- 401k retirement plan with company match and immediate vesting
- Non-tax allowances for housing and meals
- Multiple benefit plans to choose from
- Guaranteed hours for assignments
- Professional liability insurance provided
- Education and training programs
- 24/7 on-call assistance and personal contact
- No-fee direct deposit program
- Nationwide travel assignments and career opportunities
- Refer a friend and receive a referal bonus
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Speech-Language Pathologist OR
- Speech-Language Pathologist - Clinical Fellow