Chicago, ILFull Time
Posted: March 25th, 2023
Star of California provides early intervention speech and language therapy in the home as well as clinic setting. We offer competitive rates and comprehensive benefit package. We are looking for Speech Language Pathologists (SLPs) in the Chicago area!
Earn $250+ per SLP, Behavioral or Mental Health hire with our employee referral program
- Masters in the field of Speech Language Pathology and a current/valid Speech-Language Pathologist license in the state of Illinois
- Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCCs) from ASHA
- Two or more years' experience in the field of pediatric Speech and Language Therapy
- Supervision CEU requirements to support CF and SLPA candidates
- A high level of professionalism, written, communication, and organizational skills
- Demonstrate excellent time management, able to multi-task, and able to prioritize job duties.
- Ability, desire, and flexibility to serve culturally, linguistically, and economically diverse families
- Must have reliable transportation and the ability to travel to scheduled client homes and schools in assigned region
- Full-time Speech Language Pathologists qualify for Paid Time Off (PTO), Paid Holidays, and sick pay
- Medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance benefits
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Drive time and mileage reimbursement traveling between client visits
- Conduct formal and informal evaluations to assess communication skills (e.g., articulation, fluency, voice, expressive and receptive language, pragmatics, etc.) for the purpose of identifying communication disorders, determining program eligibility, and developing recommendations for treatment.
- Collaborate with interdisciplinary team members including Occupational Therapists (OTs) and Developmental Therapists (DTs)
- Provide treatment of communication skills and oral motor function of infants and toddlers with developmental or physical disabilities referred to the Speech and Related Services department.
- Design, develop, and employ alternative diagnostic or communication devices and strategies.
- Instruct clients and family members in strategies to cope with or avoid communication-related misunderstandings.
About The Stepping Stones Group
The Stepping Stones Group is a premier, national provider of behavioral and psychological services to individuals with autism and related disorders in a nurturing environment where the entire family is supported. Together, we can stand even stronger behind our mission of Transforming Lives Together to being children and families first-class pediatric services.
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Speech-Language Pathologist OR
- Speech-Language Pathologist - Clinical Fellow
Please check the box above if you meet this job's requirements
The Stepping Stones Group