Wilmington, DE 19805 US
We are interviewing Speech-Language Pathologists for our school-based openings in Wilmington, DE, for the extended school year and the 18/19 SY! JOIN US - AS WE WORK TO POSITIVELY IMPACT THE LIVE
Date Posted: 2018-06-03
JOIN US - AS WE WORK TO POSITIVELY IMPACT THE LIVES OF CHILDREN AND COMMUNITIES ACROSS THE US!
- Mentoring and support for new grads!
- Position is for a specialty school with students ranging from 4-21 years old, less than 50 on caseload
- DE State SLP License, TB (within last 6 mos), Child Abuse Registry and Criminal Background Check required
As part of our growing teams we are proud to offer options like:
- Nationwide travel assignments (guarantee contracts in amazing locations) - Explore the country!
- Student Loan Repayment Plans
- Clinical support and management teams - where and when you need it the most!
- Exceptional compensation & benefits package
- Wellness programs to keep you healthy and active
- A Leadership Team, who is constantly looking out for you
- Wellness Programs to keep you healthy and active
- CEU courses offered at no cost to you - All year long!
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Speech-Language Pathologist OR
- Speech-Language Pathologist (CFY)