Hartford, CT 06106 US
As part of our mission to pave the way for children’s success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking a part-time Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to provide speech services for private scho
The Therapy Source Team
Date Posted: 2020-05-31
As part of our mission to pave the way for children’s success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking a part-time Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to provide speech services for private school students grades K-12. The school specializes in Emotional Disturbance, ADHD, Intellectual Disabilities and Autism and the position is for leave coverage through the end of the school year, June 9th, 2020.
Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Days/Hours Needed: 2 days per week (flexible scheduling)
Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Salary Range: $50-65 per hour
Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Qualification(s):
- Must be a licensed/certified Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) in the state of Connecticut
- Must be School Certified in the state of Connecticut
- Must have CCC's
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Responsibilities May Include:
- Addressing personal, social, emotional, academic, and vocational needs that impact educational goals.
- Assisting in evaluations, and provides appropriate goals for students that require speech/language therapy.
- Providing continued support for students’ Individual Education Programs (IEPs).
- Consulting with teachers and other classroom staff as needed
- Maintaining appropriate records and documentation
- Developing and implementing IEPs and 504 Plans
- Managing caseloads for speech only students if necessary
- Performing all related work, documentation, and reporting as required
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.
Job Reference Number: 4985090
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Speech-Language Pathologist