Denver, CO 80219
ATX Learning is looking for Speech Language Pathologist for our sites. This is an exciting opportunity to join a stable and growing organization. Candidate must have a current Colorado license /
Fred Miller, CCC-SLP
Date Posted: 2017-10-27
ATX Learning is looking for Speech Language Pathologist for our sites. This is an exciting opportunity to join a stable and growing organization. Candidate must have a current Colorado license / eligible to apply, to practice as a speech pathologist.
· Best salaries, 12 months payment schedule
· Insurance and retirement plan (with company match)
· Direct deposit
· Paid time off (PTO) to spend with your family and friends
· Longevity bonus
· Paid licensing fees
· Paid ASHA dues
· Budget for tools
· CFY supervision
· Referral bonuses
· Genuine appreciation
· Career growth
· ... and many more!
· Responsibilities include providing direct and indirect speech/language services for students.
· Management of all aspects of student programming include: speech/language therapy, assessment, writing IEP's, and collaborating with staff and parents effectively
· Must be flexible, have a strong desire to improve student learning, and collaborate in a professional learning community.
· Possess the ability to support children with communication challenges.
· Develop and maintain collaboration with colleagues, staff and other providers.
· Demonstrate effective skills in evaluation, screening and assessment, including adhering to state and federal guidelines and procedures.
· Colorado SLP Certification
· Master's Degree in Speech-Language Pathology
· ASHA CCC or Clinical Fellow
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Speech-Language Pathologist OR
- Speech-Language Pathologist (CFY) OR
- Speech-Language Pathology Assistant