ATX Learning is urgently looking to hire Speech-Language-Pathologists for upcoming school year nearby San Carlos, CA.
- Onsite/ Virtual: Onsite
- Number of Positions: 2
- Age Group: Prek-12 (varies)
- Start Date: Aug, 2022
- End date: End of school year 2022-23
- No. of hours: 40 hours/week
- No. of days: 5 days/week
- Diagnosing, treating, and preventing speech, language, and swallowing disorders.
- Educating patients and family members about speech disorders and causes, including disabilities and traumatic event.
- Experience with certain conditions or working with specific age groups may be preferred.
- Attentive and caring with the ability to develop individualized education plans (IEPs).
- Master's degree
- Updated resume
- Current Speech Language Pathology credential of state
- ASHA (American-Speech-Language and Hearing Association)
- 1+ years of experience with school settings
- Best salaries in the State, 12 months payment schedule
- Direct Deposit
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Licensing Fees
- Referral bonus
- Wonderful budget for tools in classroom
- Career growth and much more
- Chance to be part of an amazing team and a great place to work!
For any query regarding job details and related benefits, please send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Samiah Imtiaz at our toll-free number 1800-846-5120 Ext.164 or (323) 486-6067.
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Speech-Language Pathologist