93905 Salinas, CA 93905
ATX Learning is hiring a Speech Language Pathologist for Salinas, California. Do you Wants to make difference in life of Students with Mild/Moderate disabilities? Come join us and start making a diffe
Ethan Cole, Cole
Date Posted: 2018-06-04
ATX Learning is hiring a Speech Language Pathologist for Salinas, California. Do you Wants to make difference in life of Students with Mild/Moderate disabilities? Come join us and start making a difference today, working as a Speech Language Pathologist under the banner of ATX Learning and get amazing benefits. This is an exciting opportunity to join a stable and growing organization. Candidate must have California state license as a Speech Language Pathologist to be a part of this exciting job opportunity.
Details of assignment:
• Position: full time speech language pathologist (5 days/week)
• Starting date: Immediately
• End date: July’18
• Best salaries, 12 months payment schedule
• Insurance and retirements plan (with companies match)
• Direct deposit, Tax free reimbursements
• Paid time off (PTO) to spend with your family and friends
• Travel Reimbursement
• Paid licensing fees
• Wonderful budget for tools
• Paid ASHA dues
• CFY supervision
• Longevity bonus
• Referral bonuses
• Genuine appreciation
• Career Growth ….. and many more.
Roles and responsibilities:
• Responsibilities include providing direct and indirect speech services for students.
• Management of all aspects of student programming include: speech/language therapy, assessment, writing IEP's, and
collaborating with staff and parents effectively.
• Management of all aspects of students programming.
• Posses the ability to support the children with communication challenges.
• Must be flexible, have a strong desire to improve student learning, and collaborate in a professional learning community.
• Master’s Degree as a Speech Language Pathologist.
• ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competence.
• Valid California state license as a Speech language pathologist.
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Speech-Language Pathologist