****$3,000 Sign On Bonus****
Littlefield Physical Therapy, Inc. is a multi-facility, multidisciplinary, 100% therapist owned outpatient Pediatric PT, OT, and ST practice. We are a cutting-edge, thriving and dynamic practice that provides evidence-based techniques in a fun and lively work environment. We pride ourselves on offering individualized therapy in a welcoming and spacious play environment, so a kid can be a kid, all while engaging in socially integrated fun activities with peers and/or siblings.
We are seeking a dedicated, passionate, team-oriented Lead Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) who is looking for a friendly workplace that supports your professional goals.
- Are you frustrated with jobs that have you sitting in more meetings than utilizing your SLP skills helping children?
- Would you rather work in an environment where every hour you work means children are getting better in ST?
- Why not join our team, where autonomy is valued?
- As a Speech Language Pathology practitioner, you are in control.
- You direct interventions.
- You decide what is medically necessary.
If you are ready to make a difference in the speech field, with a positive attitude, changing lives by working as a team to address the whole child as we care about meeting the goals of our clients, their families, and YOURS, then we would like to meet you.
With clinics located in Murrieta and Hemet, come experience what Southern California's beautiful Wine Country has to offer.
Lead SLP Responsibilities:
- Evaluate and diagnose pediatric speech, language, communication, and swallowing disorders.
- Treat speech, language, communication, and swallowing disorders.
- Provide training and education to family/caregivers and other professionals.
- Work collaboratively with professionals from many other disciplines.
- Engage in Speech Language Pathology research to enhance knowledge about human communication processes and develop new assessment and treatment methods that may lead to more effective outcomes.
- Train and supervise SLPA's and other support personnel.
- Competitive Salary
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Dependent Care Account
- Retirement Plan
- CEU Reimbursement
- Professional Organization Dues Reimbursement
- Longevity Bonus after 5 years of employment
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
To keep our families and staff safe, we offer PPE for therapists and provide face masks, gloves and hand sanitizer as needed.
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Speech-Language Pathologist